Tommee Tippee's Travel Baby Bottle and Food Warmer easily heats baby's meal when you are out and about. Works with breastmilk, formula or baby food. Portable and convenient, the thermal travel baby bottle warmer stores hot water, for warming on the go - no external warming source needed. The securely fastened lid protects from leaks and spills, and is BPA and phthalate free. The food and milk warmer's compact design should fit in your baby’s diaper bag, so it is ready to go when you need it. Helping you #ParentOn
- Stainless Steel, Plastic
- Thermal flask securely stores hot water, for warming on the go
- Baby bottle travel warmer is portable and convenient, no electricity needed
- The securely fastened lid protects from leaks and spills
- The warmer's compact design should easily fit into baby's diaper bag
- Designed to hold Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature baby feeding bottles and all standard-sized bottles
1. Pour boiling water into the insulated thermal container and securely fasten the lid.
2. When ready to use, pour the water from the thermal container into the lid.
3. Place bottle into hot water to warm. Once warm, remove the bottle and test temperature before giving the bottle to baby.
The Travel Bottle and Food Warmer fits all Closer to Nature Bottles and multiple food containers. The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature range is an interchangeable system of breast pumps, storage containers and feeding equipment. The bottles connect directly onto the breast pumps allowing you to express straight into the bottles, making the process as simple as can be. All the pumps and bottles can be placed into the Closer to Nature sterilizers and bottle warmers, offering parents everything they need to feed a newborn.