A portion of the proceeds go towards the AMENA foundation dedicated to helping children with Autism.
Visual flashcards designed and hand made with love by a mother of 2 boys who's aim is to enhance the communication between parents and their children. They feed into raising independent, resilient and emotionally intelligent children and create a healthy and loving parent child relationship.
Description: Routine Cards
- Set of 31 routine cards allowing you to visualize the day's routine with your child
- Routine cards involve activities that you would typically do at home (31 total) such as brushing teeth, shower, lunchtime, etc.
- Assist in setting a routine for your child and allow for predictability during the day
- Assist in avoiding unexpected activities that may otherwise result in resistance by the child
- Developed through recommendations from trained experts in the field of childcare and early childhood learning
- Hand-drawn cards double sided in both Arabic and English
- A6 size cards : 10.5 x 14.8 cm
1. Set out a list of routines you plan for your child on a given day
2. visually and verbally talk through the cards with your child to set the expectation
3. refer to the cards when moving from one activity to the next
4. talk to your child about the routine and allow them to set the cards in the correct order
5. ensure that certain routines are consistent (every day) such as brushing teeth
6. use creatively and with love