- Enhanced tube and value system to provide high vending during feeding
- Easy-latch-on teat shape that promotes continuous feeding
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat to make it easier to switch between breast and bottle
- Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat
- Bottle compatible only with Closer to Nature advanced comfort Teats (not Closer to Nature Ease-Vent Teats)
Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Bottle 1 x 260 ml (with slow teat)
Colic in infants may be caused by a number of influences. Some experts believe that the discomfort caused by ingesting air during feeding is a significant contributing factor and when bottle feeding, this can be stressful and upsetting for both parents and babies. The Advanced Comfort range from tommee tippee closer to nature is specially designed to help prevent colic by reducing air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on during feeding. As with all closer to nature bottles and teats they are designed to also allow mothers to switch between bottle and breastfeeding with limited disruption or confusion for baby.
- Unique tube and value system designed to help prevent colic caused by air bubbles in milk.
- Soft, natural-feel silicone teat mimics mums breastfeeding action.
- Unique, breast-like shaped teat for easy-latch on.
- Easy-hold bottle with slow-flow teat for newborn babies.
- BPA-free for ultimate reassurance.
The unique anti-colic venting system draws air away from milk, meaning 80% fewer colic symptoms such as wind, reflux and fussing. Plus, our venting tube comes with a built-in heat sensing strip that gives you extra reassurance that milk is not too hot for a comfortable feed. And the anti-colic teat flexes and stretches naturally to ensure a good latch.