-Set of 31 family contributions cards allowing you to visually assign house chores to children and all family members enhancing contribution towards household chores.
- Family contributions cards involve household chores activities (31 total) such as set the table, wash the dishes , tidy up toys, vacuum, etc.
- Assist in teaching kids responsibility and self- reliance
- Assist in teaching kids teamwork and creates a fun family bonding time while reinforcing respect.
- Enhance the feeling of belonging, kids feel important, and get a self - esteem boost
- Developed through recommendations from trained experts in the field of childcare and early childhood learning
- Hand-drawn cards double sided in both Arabic and English
- A6 size cards: 10.5 x 14.8 cm
1. Set a given day of the week to be ‘Chores Day’ or include them within your everyday routine.
2. Lay out the family contribution cards and either randomly select a chore with your child or have the child select the chore of choice.
3. Explain the selected or set of selected chores to your child and emphasise the contribution this makes to the family.
4. Use with care, joy and love :)